Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Blessed



I realize that I've posted this picture before but I had to do it again. It just captures my little man's face so well.

I love that this boy wakes up cheerful every morning. I love that he is a ball of energy just like his daddy. I love that he has to smooch me whenever I get an owie. His non-stop chatter keeps me from being lonely. The fact that he looks so much like his daddy and so much like me is amazing to me. He has such a passion for trucks and all things mechanical. I love that he is 100% boy.

Thank you Lord for my first born. He is everything I prayed for all of those months before his conception and birth. Please take his little soul in your hands. Help me to teach him your ways and to show him by my own life. I know I am so blessed in this little boy's presence and I know that you must love us immensely to have given us such a gift. Soften our hearts and let us be the family you would have us to be. We love you and worship you.

Amen

2 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

Yes, Adam, you sure are a blessing to us all. Kira always loves playing with you. One of my favorite things about you is seeing how excited you get when people arrive at your house, it's the cutest thing! We love you dearly.

Shaggy said...

That picture definitely captures him, he looks like he is about to explode with joy. :)