Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Girl


Today is my sweet little sister's 17th birthday. We celebrated last night so that she could go visit one of our cousins today. I don't have any way to put old pictures on my computer(no scanner and such) so most of these are fairly recent. It is a bummer that I can't show you a picture of when she was born because I was soooo happy. I was 9 years old and I had prayed for months that it would be a girl because I already had a pesky younger brother. Apparently God knew that we would all need this precious girl in our family.

She is the sweetest person. She is almost always happy. Whenever we all get together she is always helping with the kids. She is quirky. She is hilarious. I can't even begin to name all of the things she is. I know we are very thankful for her.



This is Tess with our cousin Kaylee at their 16th birthday party. They are a month apart in age. (Yes, the long waist and short stubby legs is a family trait. All four of us kids got it.)




This one is Tess with our mom. Still at her birthday party last year.



I love this picture. This is Tessa with Camden at Chirstmas. This is how she usually looks, holding one of the five kiddos and smiling.


I love you Tess! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I do love how she loves your kiddos! You and Terah are very blessed!

The Chad Beck's said...

Yes, might I add my children fit right in there somewhere. :) She is so good with all of them, can you believe how old our sisters are already??! Crazy! Tessa, if you read this just want to tell ya how much fun you've been to visit with, and thank you so much for being such a great auntie to all the kids, and I hope you had a great day on your birthday! And girls, now that you guys are out on the road, PLEASE (!) drive safe!