Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lazy Days

After the final show at chuckwagon the guys spent the next couple of days doing cleanup and winterizing the chuckwagon. When Tennille and I weren't doing inventory at the shops, we were back at the house being lazy and playing with the kids.





My boys love tricycles.


This is Matt and Tennille's girl, Cheyanne. She's a cutie for sure. She will be six this coming January and she is very smart. One of her favorite past times is running around the house in the buff. We got quite a kick out of this as she is not shy at all! Of course this is much to the chagrin of her beloved parents.






The Jack Russel is known as Hondo. He is the only Jack Russel that I have ever met that I actually didn't feel like kicking the snot out of within the first 5 minutes(no offense to you JR lovers). Cheyanne insisted that I get pictures with him too.

I think I only have one more post to do of our trip and then it's back to mundane.

What am I talking about? Nothing is ever boring with my two boys!

1 comment:

Terah said...

I've been trying to comment on your last post since yesterday and it won't let me...

Very cute! The train ride sounds like a lot of fun. I can only imagine how many times they blew the whistle and rang the bell!

Cheyanne is very pretty. She has such a unique look to her...