Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

This is just a shout out to my dear, sweet brother-in-law, Lyle. He put together a new computer while we were on vacation and I love it! It is so much faster and I don't get those irritating warnings about how little memory space I have left for pictures. Plus our computer is now black and red with a really cool snake head on it.(I thought Terah said you are afraid of snakes?) Don't worry, I won't tell.
Anyway, thank you, Lyle!

P.S. We do seem to have one little problem. When we go to shut down, it won't. It just stays on the page that says "shutting down" for hours and the power or reset button won't do anything and the mouse won't do anything so we have t shut the entire power strip off to reboot. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to small group and seeing most of you there! Ta ta!

2 comments:

Shaggy said...

Hmmm, not sure on the power thing. It did not ever do that to me, I will have to take a look at it. You can hold the power button down for about 5 seconds and it will turn it off.

Crystal said...

That is almost as cool as the time I came home from vacation and Connie had cleaned my whole house!