Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slaves

I had to tell you all this cute conversation that I had with my son this morning.

Adam: Mommy, get me the washclosh.

Mommy: No.

Adam: Mommy, will you pleeeeease get me the washclosh?

Mommy: Yes, since you asked nicely, but just a minute okay?

Adam: Okay. It's right there.

I continue doing whatever it was I was doing.

Adam: Mommy it's right there, on the counter.

I walk past it to give something to Rowan.

Adam: Mommy, the washclosh is on the counter. Can I have it....Please?

Mommy: Yes. Here you go you little slavedriver.

Adam in syrupy-sweet voice: Thank you...Slave.

5 comments:

Shaggy said...

That kid has an amazing comprehension of things...

Heidi said...

Tell me about it.

Crystal said...

Wow.... that is crazy!

SLANCE said...

woman make food! woman clean!
slave make food! slave clean!

sounds about the same = ) he's a fast learner...

Heidi said...

No wonder you're not married...