Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk

We all know and have heard this saying. I am not exactly sure what it means but I think it's something like: It's already spilled and you can't get it back into the jug/glass/bucket/container so there is no use in crying about it. What's done is done. Would you agree?

Well, even if you agree, it is impossible to explain this to an eighteen month boy.


Will you just look at that sad face! Poor guy!


Don't worry, Daddy is here to save the day!


Now here are some more of the little guy. Some of these are a little dim because I was trying not to use my flash. I think they are still pretty cute though!







Now if you have never seen a picture of me at this age you wouldn't know that he looks just like me in this next one. But he does!


Okay, just a couple more...

4 comments:

Britani said...

Some days a little spilled milk makes me want to cry too :(!!

Heidi said...

Britani!
I am so excited you are here!
How do I view your page? They want me to subscribe to it or something? Can you explain this?

By the way, I know what you mean about the milk.

Shaggy said...

He is his Mamma's boy...looks just like you.

Britani said...

As Far as I can tell you just click on my name- But I don't know I am new to all this (the myspace world I know- this I do not)!! But I haven't posted any blogs or anything yet!! I mainly signed up to comment to everyone else :) since I read / check them all daily!!