Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a Boy!

This is just a short little post to let you all know that yesterday I found I am going to have another nephew sometime in October. Carissa is due October 22nd, I think. I think she was just a tad disappointed since she already has a boy and so does Jeremy(her husband). They will both be four in July. I told her it was fun to watch your little boys grow up together and learn to be good friends as well as brothers. Mine still need some fine tuning in the friend department but I think we'll get there eventually.
Anyway, I was happy to hear it was a boy because I would have been insanely jealous if it were a girl. =) I mean, what mom doesn't want a daughter? I sometimes cringe at the thought of having any more children because I would be so disappointed if I didn't get a girl. Then I would feel guilty for being disappointed over another beautiful boy. And on and on it goes. God knows best.

Please be in prayer for Carissa, Jeremy, Justin, Zach(Jeremy's boy), and this new little one.

1 comment:

The Chad Beck's said...

awww... well you're right God does know best! Remember you got your dream though. I remember you always saying you wanted boys and if you didn't you'd be so sad!