Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Taiter" Creations



Aunt Tessie bought Taiter a huge set of Mr. Potato Head toys for Christmas and more for his birthday. My boys have been having a lot of fun with them. They are getting very good at putting them together. It keeps them occupied for quite a while. Thanks Tessie!

These are some of Adam's special potatoes. I'm really sorry as the lighting was poor and they are a bit blurry.


I'm not quite sure what happened to this cowboy but I think he took a bullet.


5 comments:

Crystal said...

luv, luv, lovem!

Terah said...

Jude plays with his tato heads every day!

The Chad Beck's said...

=]

Karina said...

Cute! Levi loves potato heads too, but mostly he loves trying to shove the corresponding parts into his own facial orifices. *sigh*

Heidi said...

Ha ha! Rowan does the same thing. He tries to shove them in my nose, eyes, ears as well. Those goofy boys.