Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 2

These are the goals I have for the second of my last six weeks of pregnancy:

1) Finish what's left on week one. (oops)

2) Paint changing table

3) Paint crib

4) Paint Avril's kitchen set

I realize it doesn't sound like much but we are also trying to wrap up school in the next 2-3 weeks. And painting is time-consuming. I am very excited though. Today I am working on last weeks goals of cleaning the trailer and finishing up Avril's room. Of course there will be a few things left to do in her room. Such as: some of the embroidering I want to do, I need to purchase baskets for under her bed, & a few things Jay needs to help me with. He doesn't like a lot of holes in the walls so I have him hang things I want on the wall because I am terrible at it and always need to shuffle them around. This results in extra holes.

Anyway, those are my goals this week.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Whatever you don't finish off your lists will most likely get done when nesting is at its craziest!