Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Confession

I need prayer.
I am being strongly afflicted. Physically, but mostly spiritually.
I sinned. I thought something I shouldn't have. I have confessed. And wept. And prayed. I have repented of it. Admitted it was wrong and done my best to turn from it. And asked for forgiveness. I believe I am forgiven.
What I can't seem to conquer is the guilt of it. And the fear that I am going to sin again in this way or worse. It is an obsession with the fact that I thought it in the first place. Now I am constantly testing myself to see if I am going to fail. Which in turn, feeds the obsession. I can't feel normal around my own family. I have tried to fill my head with Scripture and prayer. In fact, it is more constant than ever before. But I am afraid that I will sin again and I struggle to let it go.

Please, please pray that Satan will flee. Please pray that God will release me from this sin and this fear of sinning again or worse. Pray that I will NEVER give in to Satan in this area. Unfortunately I think I have been paying him homage by letting the fear and guilt to entrap me so. Please pray for God's strength and please, please ask Him to release me from this for good.

I am also sick with shakes and mild nausea. I haven't had a fever yet but keep getting shaky and hot & cold flashes. I have thought it might be part of the attack as it seems to get worse when I am struggling strongly. But it might be that I am struggling strongly because I am also physically weak.

Please, please pray so hard. I have never fought something to this magnitude before.

Thank you.
I need the Holy Spirit so badly. And I know we can't always feel the way we want, but I so desperately want to feel Him.

I know you guys cannot help me but I know He can so I am asking you to ask Him on my behalf.
I do not want to make idols of other believers but I know it is HE who will set me free.