Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Six

Okay, I've done this before. A while ago but I have been asked again. I will try to think of six different things than last time. As I do not have six more people to tag I will simply post mine.

1) I also am not a "social person" but can be quite good at faking it if need be.

2) I can barely whistle. Can't whistle a tune. Can barely get a noise out at all.

3) I love early morning. My favorite time of day is just before sunrise, unfortunately I hardly ever see it these days.

4) One of my favorite movies is the newest Little Women.

5) I could easily be a pyro. Something about flame is beautiful to me.

6) Reading is my absolute favorite past time. Other than my kids.

Sorry, Heather, I'm not very interesting. But hey, you asked for it! =)

2 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

You're a good sport :)

Actually, I think these things are kind of silly. Kind of like chain letters, where you feel pressured to participate or be the "one" who wrecks everyone's fun.

Not something I typically do myself, but figured one time wouldn't kill me.

Thanks for playing along!

Terah said...

Hey, it's me! (;
Except #5...