Monday, December 29, 2008

It's More Than a Desire...

...it's a need.


When Jay and Josh came home from snowmobiling on Saturday my boys confiscated the helmets. They ran around looking like bobble heads for a good half hour.




After the first few minutes Adam ran back to his room and came out with his tool goggles. He asked for help with the helmet and the next time I looked he was doing this-



Yes, that's a toy snomobile he's sitting on. This boy needs his daddy to take him for a ride.

2 comments:

Terah said...

Love the li'l snowmobile! (;

How strange that my boys are not really into cars like all their cousins are...they prefer action figures!

You need to let me know the details about Mr. Big Boy's party!

Heidi said...

Oh yes. I believe that instead of trying to juggle it around New Year's I am going to do it the
10th, which is not this coming Saturday but the next one. I have not decided if I am going to do a parents-with-kiddos party in the morning and a family one at night or if I'll roll it all into one. What do you think? Is it harder to to two?