Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who are they?

Well, I have been visiting the past on my computer lately and I keep coming across pictures that I hardly even remember taking. A few are best left forgotten but then there are quite a lot of the kiddos that I just never did anything with. I do still have hopes of one day putting together baby albums for my boys but it may very well have to be when they are less apt to "help" me. Or whenever we can get a room set up as an office where I can leave my stuff scattered all around.
Here's another "oldie" for your viewing pleasure. Do any of you remember these little guys?



By the way, I just caught my eldest teaching my youngest how to climb out of his crib. He kept telling him, "No Ro, put your leg up over this..." Ugh! You all know it will only take Ro about 2.7 seconds to master this new trick, right?

I think I might start a blog series called "The Hourly Adventures of the P. Family".
I know that it's not completely honest as it's more like the every 5 min. adventures but the P. part is very acurate. It stands for our last name, and all of the bodily waste that I get to see up close and personal.
Anyway, it was just a thought.

Taiter just asked me, "Why are doin that to your face, Mommy?" I now realize I had my "butt"-face going on because I was trying to concentrate. You know, the up and down crease between my eyes that happens when I scowl, my butt-face as my cousin D. so lovingly called it many years ago. I cannot wait until his baby is born.

See ya all later!

P.S. I think we all should make Lance take our quizes! Once again, just a thought.

3 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

I forgot my brother said that! You guys always fought, it's so funny to think about now... just to remind you, your son Adam is being just like his mommy was at that age! Do you hardly hear any stories told by your mom about any of the other kids?? 95% of the stories have your name at the begining! He's just passing it on, probably will to the next generation as well. :) you never have to worry about being bored!

Heidi said...

Yes, it's true, I was the problem child. But there are an awful lot of stories about my brother too, especially when he got together with your brother! =)

SLANCE said...

i didn't see any quizes??? where is it? I'll pass with flyin colors...