Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting Up There

Well, yesterday was my birthday. It was a good day all and all but I can't help the niggling feeling in the back of my mind that says, or actually screams, "You're getting old!" Now, I know that 26 is not old really, but I kept telling Jay that it's bothersome because I am now closer to 30 than I am to 20. He finally looked pointedly at me and said, "You've actually been closer to 30 since the day after you turned 25 so...get over it! Who cares?" Now, I know he's right but I couldn't help thinking, Me, I care! I will have to get over it though, as my hubby so sweetly ordered me to do (thanks honey) and let me tell you, getting gifts definitely helps the whole getting older process.

Jay surprised me with this yesterday morning. I was ecstatic. I have been wanting these(or any set) for a very long time. I had some nice pans but they were kind of small and there weren't very many of them. Now I have more than I had hoped for and I'm sure that they will make the big family dinners much easier. Thank you Baby for such a generous gift! I love them and will love them more once I actually use them!




PLus I'm getting a treadmill!

2 comments:

Terah said...

Hmmmm....

Pans to cook MORE food and a treadmill to counter-act it.
That J's a thinker!

At least you're always younger than me!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday! Somehow I missed this post.....

Jealous of the pans... we need them sooooooooo bad.. we eat teflon here....