Wednesday, July 2, 2008

-isms

Taiter-isms:
pig-win = penguin
eye tacks = contacts
lellow = yellow(this is very common among 3-year-olds)
skebbie = spaghetti(he's outgrowing this one)
credible = The Incredibles

He loves to holler, "Jesus died for your sins" as we close his bedroom door.

Yesterday he told his brother he could not look at a book because,"No, you can't have book! This is not a library, this our house!"

Daddy delivers for UPS and we saw a FedEx truck in town and he said,"Look Mommy, there's a white UPS truck!"

He really likes to tell people they're scrawny.

He is a live wire all of the time and has an energy that I would be thrilled to have only a fraction of.

He is funny.
He is cute.
He is crazy(as his cousin "Cam" says about the slides).
He is my firstborn.
He is the apple of my eye.(I guess you could call him my Adam's-apple.)
He is everything I ever wanted.

Rowan-isms:
ma-mame-oes = tomatoes
bapes = grapes
mer-kycle = motorcycle
choo-train = choo choo train(obviously)
hunny = hungry

Rowster loves to say "amen" after prayer time.

He loves to kick things. He maneuvers a ball quite well with his feet(no jokes please) and is a soccer player in the making.

He is now speaking two-word sentences: "Drink milk." "Get down." "Hunny nack." this means-hungry snack. "Up please." "Bye-bye lud ooo." These are his most common.

One of his favorite things is jumping only his feet never really leave the ground.

He is the messiest eater you have ever laid eyes on.(Yes, he even puts Anrew a.k.a. Slobberchops to shame.)

He loves grabbing Mommy's cheeks, arm, whatever and saying, "Chubby chubby chubby." with a huge smile on his face.(I prefer Taiter's "scrawny" but this is just too cute to be offended over.)

He is happy.
He is adorable.
He is a climbing monkey.
He is my second born.
He is the sunshine in my day.
He is all I ever wanted.








Taiter is getting quite good at building silly monsters with his bristle blocks






"Guy! Guy Mamma!" Rowster was saying.






"What's this? Can I touch? Come a little bit closer..."


For those of you who have not seen a picture of my dad as a kid, this looks like him to me. The shape of his face, the expression, I just see Dad.




Hey you. You wanna piece a me?



Um...whatcha doin buddy 'ole pal?


Whoa! Oh no! Aaaah!




That oughtta teach the little pipsqueak.



Ahhh. It's good to be king.



Here's lookin' at you, kid.

2 comments:

Terah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terah said...

The thing is...

Taiter is really saying you're mean if he calls you scrawny. He believes they're one-&-the-same...guess where he got that...

When Roaster says you're chubby he actually means to say "irresistible"...

I'd bet money that they were actually thinking exactly what you added...too funny!