Thursday, July 24, 2008

Goodness Gracious

I've heard a saying that goes something to the effect of, "Living happily ever after requires falling in love many times over...with the same person." I know it may sound cheesey but I fully understand this since meeting my amazing husband. There is not a day that goes by when I don't fall in love with him or some aspect of him all over again. The same goes for each of my boys. It's incredible how love grows. And yes, absence does make the heart grow fonder!

So how many times can a person fall in love with the same face?

I will confindently say THIS many!













I almost forgot that this precious face made me fall in love an extra time yesterday when he asked me, "Whatcha doin, Princess?" My heart melted and dripped to the floor to form a gooey love puddle at my feet. I was getting him a snack but between that and his daddy calling me "baby-doll" I am really going to have to watch my ego!

1 comment:

Terah said...

Well, it's a step up from "slave" anyway...

He just cracks me up.
I can't wait to see all the things he teaches my kids as they grow up...