Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Love

This is a series of pictures that I took rather quickly one day because these "lovey moments" don't happen often when my camera's within arm's reach. I thought it was so cute and that it captured the relationship between Daddy and Rowster quite well. They are always playing and laughing together and whenever I ask Rowster for some lovin' he more often than not, runs to love on Daddy instead.

I am not the photographer that all of you are and my camera cost lees than a quarter of just one of your lens, lenses, lensies... however you'd say that!
So, please cut me some slack, as I am not a photo touching freak either, and don't judge them too harshly.








I don't know what happened to the happy boy in these pictures, today he seems long gone. He is cranky and hard to please which is pretty abnormal for him. Whatever the problem, I hope it soon subsides and brings my baby love back.

Taiter is very compatible today, however. I guess he realized that one crank-pot was enough for Mommy to handle. I long for the day when they realize this at the same time!

3 comments:

Terah said...

I'm a freak!

But I love 'em anyway!

If he's anything Like Gwyneth, it'll only last a year or so, then he'll flip his switch again!

Crystal said...

I think they are great pics Heidi...

And IT WON'T... They very rarely are all happy at the same time!

Sorry!

The Chad Beck's said...

awww... very sweet! I don't even care about the quality of them when you capture such sweetness like these... Don't you love that during the week the only time the kids see daddy is when he's wearing UPS clothes??!