Thursday, August 1, 2013

Little Lady

Having a daughter has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Right up there with having a husband and sons. Since I have only one daughter I am trying to soak up as much of the girly as I can. Thankfully, Avril likes to soak it up too.

This last spring we went to a mother/daughter tea at the church. we had a ball getting ready. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the actual tea but I did snap some of us getting ready.








 
 
We had a great time.
I think getting ready was nearly the most enjoyable part of the whole evening.
 
Isn't she lovely?

1 comment:

gramiwaggs said...

Can Grami have a shot at those kissy lips? You are such a mix of soft and gooey and spunk and sass. I love that about you. You are such a joy. I love you little miss.