Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ten

1. I miss blogging. Seems everyone has swapped to FB. I have really slacked off as it feels lonely here in blogland & it seems I can rarely find the time. So I am going to try and post twice a week. I don't want these days to slip by & not have any way to look back on them.

2. My baby has a freckle on his left shoulder blade sort of near the pit area. I adore it. I didn't know babies could get freckles.

3. School starts 4 weeks from today & our boys are still not enrolled. We have been waiting for the money. I have very mixed emotions.

4. Have you seen these kid lunches? Search Bento kids lunches & check out the crazy lunches people make for their kids. I only wish I had the time & ambition to do this kind of stuff.

5. I am not a fan of Big & Rich but their new song is a definite keeper. Check it out: That's why I Pray.

6. Week two of my running program is under way. I am loving it so far.  I am also still working on walking in the mornings. I have decided it is easier to do my running in the evening on the treadmill. That way I can clock my times easier.

7.  I can't seem to get my appetite under control. I am in the habit of eating all the time. Large quantities too. I have gained 5 pounds since Garhett was born. Trying to find the mindset to get this under control. It's a hard habit to break.

8. My health seems to be returning although I have setbacks now & then. Today was one of them. I am going to try cutting down on sugar, I've read it may help. Anybody have any advice on battling depression? These compulsive thoughts seem to be persistent on bad days.

9. Still trying to get my house deep-cleaned. I never thought it would be so hard to get going. Struggling to just keep up right now let alone anything extra.

10. It's hot. I am not a fan.(ha ha) When it comes to temperature, I am a big whimp.

2 comments:

Imagine That! said...

I like that song.

I keep thinking I am going to start that running program maybe after school starts.
;)

Holly said...

Hi, your not alone :) and my new thing (starting mid Sep.) will be posting ....often lol not sure how often yet but often. Love you and still pray for you to have good days and that the money comes in.