Friday, January 14, 2011

Sick

We're sick.
So far Adam is the only one that hasn't come down with it. I'm hanging on tight to the concept of not tossing my cookies but my joints....ohhhhh my joints. They ache. And I'm already getting burnt out on lying around. I have a whole new sympathy for Rowan(who currently is in much more misery than myself), Avril, and Jay. Why am I not nicer when they are ill? I get impatient because they won't just lie still and veg out. But yet, I am having trouble with it myself. Until the waves of nausea hit. Then I try really hard not to even blink until they dissipate.

I do have pictures to post on the other blog. Just haven't had a chance to go to the dungeon long enough.

I want to find a really neat header for it. Any suggestions? How do I make the header go across the entire page and not just little in the center? I have one I like but realized that I got the words off-center so I need to fix it. It's a work in progress.

Just wanted to stay in touch with the outside world.

3 comments:

Shaggy said...

I think I'll stick to the colds

The Chad Beck's said...

I'm SO sorry!!
I keep telling Chad, "STAY AWAY FROM JAY!!! I DON'T WANT THE FLU!!"
He did sit at the same table as him today I guess, so we'll see...

I will be praying you guys get all better soon, not fun in the least!

About the header, I also at some point need to work on mine, most my stuff is on the old computer and havn't been able to get to them yet. For me, I have to mess with the sizing and such so much till I get it just so, it's a pain.
Maybe try doing one like Terah did that's already mostly done for you?? I'd do that, but none of them match that I've found and like.

Terah said...

I've made my own headers, but can't remember the dimensions now.
I think Erin has a great tutorial.

Get better!
I haven't see you in ages.