Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Monkey















You love Monkey so much.
Sometimes you seem insecure without it.
Whenever you are upset, you go to your crib and pull her through the rails. Just to hug her.
If you are sleepy, none other will do. Not even Mommy.
I love to see your short little arms wrapped around her and your chubby, dimpled hands gripping her so tight.
I adore the way you cal her, "Mum*may". Not the same as "Mommy."
Daddy thinks you are too attached.
Mommy thinks you are too cute.
But I understand it.
I'm attached to my monkey too.
Because my monkey is you.

3 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

Awww...
Man she growing up mama....
I think it's time for a sister.... ahhaaaahaa.... I'm evil I know, well some of the husbands might think I am anyway. ;)

Terah said...

Number 3...wowza!
She is so beautiful!
Even without hair (;

Terah said...

I can't count...it's number 4.