Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Four" Rowan

My baby boy turns four today. *sniffle*


Here's the interview:




What's your favorite color?  Green


What's your favorite toy?  Preston has two supermans.
Are those your favorite toys?  Yes.


What's your favorite movie?  Superman


What's your favorite food?  String cheese

What's your favorite dessert?  Ice cream


What's your favorite candy?  Chocolate chips


What's your favorite restaurant?  Tomato Street


What's your favorite animal?  Sheeps


What's your favorite car?  I like chevys.
Why?  Cuz I just love them.


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ice cream man and a tomato man. (He means work at Tomato Street)


How do you feel now that you're four? Good.




Rowan, you bring laughter, joy, companionship, entertainment, and sweetness into our home.
Praise the Lord for sharing you with us!
We love you.
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy.


2 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

I remembered it was his birthday! Now that I think about it I should've had Preston call him... though can you imagine?? The two quiet stick to ones self boys chatting on the phone??? ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWAN!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
xo

Terah said...

Ummm, not sure I'd calll Rowan quiet! LOL! What a ham!!!

Love you, Rowster!
Hope you had a fun birthday!