Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spoiled

Monday was my birthday. I got very spoiled.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves(mostly).

My friend, Heather, at church got me a $15.00 gift card.


My mom and dad got me this adorable antique doll highchair. Of course, this will be Avril's in a couple years.



My dear, sweet, amazing, adorable, husband got me this:

I was pretty excited about this lens. I hope it will make a big difference.

He also bought me these beautiful roses. I love roses. They are gorgeous, right?



Well, the roses and the lens are great gifts but...

do you see what the roses are sitting on? That is my other birthday present from my hubby.


Isn't it a beautiful set? I have been wanting a nice dining since we got married and now I have one! *squeal* It also has a leaf and two end chairs with arms but, alas, my dining room is tiny and we will only use those when we have company.


Now, as if that weren't enough, Jay also took the day off work and brought me shopping where I bought a skirt, jeans, two shirts, and a little jacket. He was so sweet. He patiently endured me trying on twenty pair of jeans before finding one pair that fit. All the while, taking care of and entertaining Avril. Then he took me to dinner.

My grandparents bought me a nice CD case that holds 208 discs. This is for all of our movies that my grandma records for me and the kiddos. The good ones. Like, Jimmy Stewart, and Tom & Jerry, and Lassie. Great gift. Now they can be organized.

Just for fun, here is one of the untouched pics that I took with the new lens.



Not bad, eh?

Now I am going to Terah's and we are going to take pics of the kids today. I am bringing my camera so I can copy her settings and maybe learn a thing or two.

Good day!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

You made out like a bandit! WOOOHOO!

I think someone loves you.... :)

Have fun at Terah's, talking it out with friends is the best way to learn!

The light in his eyes are great.... comin' right along.. didn't I tell you?!

Shaggy said...

That lens will make a world of difference!

Nice dining set!

Karina said...

awww...how sweeeeeet! The flowers are beautiful and so is the dining set. Clothes shopping? Im so impressed. Dinner too? Sheesh...J's really gonna show up all the other husbands around here :P Im so glad you got a new lens...and that you get to go and spend some time chillin with Terah.

Happy (belated) Birthday from Oz!

The Chad Beck's said...

Spoiled is for certain!
Good.
I'm glad you got spoiled.
Every mama needs it from time to time. =]
I can't believe you put that quote at the top of the page, hurry get it off!!! It would be cute to me, but it's a Jon and Kate + 8 saying, and I don't know, I just don't care for that couple these dayz. ={
You can leave it on there and I'll try not to hear Kate's voice in my head everytime I come to your blog. =]

Heidi said...

OH no!

I don't wanna be like them. Even when they were together they had *8* kids! And I certainly don't wanna be like them now. =)

I wasn't sure I would leave it there anyway. I might pick a different one.

A Blessed Life said...

=]
You can leave it, just thought I'd let you know what I hear in my head. =]