Monday, August 31, 2009

Number 2

This boy is:

...my second.
...quiet and serious.
...stubborn.
...very sassy.
...fun-loving.
...easy to please.
...a heart breaker to the core.

I don't know if it's because he's my second-born and so I sympathize better with him or if it's just his quiet personality, but this boy gets to me like no other. When he cries my whole being hurts. I think it may have something to do with the fact that he has always beeen such a happy little guy. As a baby, he hardly ever fussed and he always smiled.









I love this boy.

3 comments:

SLANCE said...

he is a pretty happy kid...always has a smile!

The Chad Beck's said...

Love both your boyz, I just find myself laughing all the time watching them! They're both so much like you and Jay, it cracks me up they got both genes so strong!

Dana Allard said...

That's funny cause just reading this reminded me of Drew. Maybe it's part of being the second child.