Sunday, July 5, 2009

And the Winner is....

Terah!

Yes, you were the closest on the mostest facts about Avril. In fact you were the closest on three of the five! You and Karina tied on the length and Mom beat you on the time she was born. (Mom was only 14 minutes off on the time of her birth.)

So, because you blew everyone else out of the water (and because I never got you a birthday gift)={ I'm gonna let you pick your prize. You may choose either a $35 gift certificate to Ebay or a $35 gift certificate to Gap. Just let me know and I will get all taken care of. Love ya!

****Note****
I was only going to do $20 but, hey, I didn't get her a birthday gift!

And don't you all think I should be getting a prize since I was the one griping about how ginormous she was for like three months?! Oh wait, I did get a prize, I got the cutie daughter who happens to be a pretty happy baby so far. *smile*

3 comments:

Karina said...

awwwww....@ 'cutie daughter who happens to be a pretty happy baby so far'. Im so happy to hear she's being a good girl for you!

Thirty-five dollar gift voucher!...gee...I should move back over there. Over here you only get a baby bottle full of jellybeans or some such thing :P.

Hope youre getting plenty of rest and lots of smiles from your cutest-of-cutes daughter!

Terah said...

Man, I'm good!
I guessed most everything right about Adah, too!

We really don't need to worry about a prize. It's enough just knowing I won! Ha!

Heidi said...

Okay, Ebay it is then! =)

I figure you can buy more there.

So I will send an e-certificate to your email and then when you win something on Ebay you can just enter the code while paying for your item. THe cool part is you can use it over and over again until it's gone. Or you can buy a big lot that normally you wouldn't buy, but hey, it's an automatic $35off! =)