Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Rewards

May I just say ARRRRRRRGH! The pics looked alright on the camera but not once I got them on the computer. Grainy, blurry, bad lighting, bad settings, you name it and I did it wrong!

But I have to post some anyhow because I am soooo proud of my boy. He did his big business on the potty this morning and he was promised the oh-so-rare ice cream treat as soon as he decided to do it. It was a small chunk of one of Daddy's heath Klondike bars. So, what would Rowan do-ooo-ooo, for a Klondike bar? POOP! That's what!















3 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

yaahh hooooo!!!! I hope he keeps it up! I'm sure you're really wanting him trained so you don't have to pay for two in diapers!
Congrats mama!!!

p.s.
I always forget he's not trained,
I always think he's the same age as Preston, not a year younger!

Crystal said...

LOL at the commercial reference!

Terah said...

HeHe!

Good job, big boy!