Monday, May 11, 2009

The Gravedigger

My hubby bought a new toy and it's for the kids! I know, I was shocked too.

Anyway, a guy that Jay works with had this and his boys have outgrown it. Jay decided to buy it. Adam has been obsessively talking about it for two days. Unfortunately, Jay needs to fix some wires in it. I guess the curse of non-working toys has been passed down to the next generation.

My frustration: I don't know what on Earth I am doing with this new camera and can't seem to get an in focus shot if my life were to depend on it. Ugh!









3 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

lucky!
Grave digger power wheels, a little boy dream come true!
I love the second one of the boyz, they look so happy!

Terah said...

Too fun!
He's gettin 'em started early! (;

Love the second one also!

Crystal said...

Oh, they are so cute! I think your pictures look fine! Not sure what you are talking about?