Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Alone?

So we are going to Arizona in a few weeks and I've been preparing ahead of time.


Yeah, I've been thinking about the food. And I've been thinking about things we need for the 5th wheel. No, haven't been packing. No, haven't cleaned the 5th wheel. No, haven't actually put our time into the vacation schedule. And no, I haven't even thought about mapping out the kids' school work.


But I have been preparing. I've been putting this time to good use. How?


By creating documents of the outfits my kids will wear for certain activities. You know, finding out what they'll need while were are gone for 16 days and then trying to put them all together into weather appropriate ensembles that are stylish & functional. Finding things we can mix & match and have them looking their best all vacation long.


Totally relevant & helpful to a two-week trip to visit family.


I will plan food and entertainment for the 2-and-a-half-days it takes to get there. And I will pack the 5th wheel.


But come on, first things first.


Am I the only person who does this?

1 comment:

gramiwaggs said...

You may not be the only one but you do make it an art form! You know you always pack way more than they ever wear. Pack less and do laundry once. It's easier that way.