Monday, April 8, 2013

Sugar Cookie

A couple of weeks ago I ran across a yummy-looking recipe for frosted sugar cookies. So I decided to make them. I enlisted Avril to help me as she is often very bored while the boys are working on their school assignments. She was more than happy to help. So here are the pics of my little "sugar cookie".





She was quite concerned about the fact that the dough was overflowing out of the mixer. She kept trying to push it back in.
 




Squishing the cookies was her favorite part.








 
I didn't get any pictures of them frosted but they were almost as yummy as they looked.
The best part was baking with my girl.
She is a very willing helper. Especially in the kitchen.
 
I am trying to cultivate that.

6 comments:

Dana Allard said...

Oh my. What I cutie! I love her little cheeks.
The cookies look good too, and I'm for a sugar cookie that doesn't require rolling out :)

Britani said...

Special times :)... I love that she has those cheeks still! So kissable!!! You should post your recipe... I am craving sugar cookies (Of course if make them, I will end up making myself sick, but it would be worth it ;)

Imagine That! said...

Yeah for such a good little helper, and a very cute one at that.

gramiwaggs said...

O.k. Still pictures do not do the unabashed exuberance of this little girl justice. I know from experience that much much more was going on in that kitchen than the photos show. You can not keep the Avril spirit from coming out. I can hear all of her questions and giggles through the lens. Love you, Peanut!

Christine said...

She is adorable! Cooking with kids can be stressful sometimes but yet they are so happy and enjoy it so much that it can be really rewarding. :) Love the pictures!

Holly said...

O! Heidi I so love these!!! What a special little girl God hand picket for you! These are just priceless ... good job!