Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ten on tuesday

1. After weeks of being sick with one ailment or another, Rhett is finally his usual cheerful self. I cannot express how happy I am to have him back. The bummer of it is, Jay & I are coming down with it. Well, Jay done got it. I, on the other hand, am teetering on the edge of it right now. I love me some spring but I am darn tired of the disgusting little germs that like to rear their ugly heads this time of year.

2. Rhett is on day two of being weaned. I feel both saddened and elated. I am sad because my baby is done nursing. Those days of my life are officially over and with that comes a sense of loss. But on the other hand, I get to eat dairy again. And the ease of being able to leave him is quite nice.
 But....my baby is done nursing!

3. We watched the remake of Red Dawn this weekend. I have to say it is one of the better movies I've seen lately. I am having a little bit of a love/hate opinion of it. It sort of scares me...
I think I need to watch the original. Just for kicks.

4. I am officially jealous of my sister-in-law. She told me all about her garden that she started on yesterday. I have been wanting one for years. But my hubby told me that he would make me a couple of raised beds and fence them in while he is on vacation next week. Yay! for my wonderful hubby. And for me getting a garden.

5. I have been walking in the mornings before Jay goes to work and it is lovely. I am always excited when it is finally light enough to go in the early morning. I feel so much more motivated than when I am facing the treadmill.

6. I am not going to make it to ten today. I feel terrible. So time to rest...

No comments: