Friday, November 5, 2010

How Do you...

So, I decided to reorganize my kitchen tonight.

On a whim.

And I don't know really where to put everything. I want more of the upper cabinets to contain food instead of dishes but I don't want all of my dishes down where they can be broken. I don't want my baking goods in the lazy susan anymore because they're too heavy and it's kind of inconvenient but I don't really have a free upper cabinet. Lower cabinets don't really work because they are too deep and don't have enough shelves. I need a lower cabinet with a roll out drawer but alas, there isn't one.

So, how do you organize your kitchen?

1 comment:

Christine said...

That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could help you! Organizing, kitchens especially, is a favorite of mine. My husband thinks I'm slightly crazy, but I love to figure out the most efficient and practical use of space. Have fun! :)