Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Park

Now when I refer to "the park" in Arizona I could mean one of two places.

The first being the R.V. Park where Jay spent many a winter living before we met. This park is full of Grandparent-ish people. I think that Jay sort of thinks of them as grandparents-once-removed. Especially the owners, John and Gerri.

The second being an actual park with playground equipment.This is the one that I'm referring to today.


I think it was our second day in Arizona that we all went out to play. We were there for hours. The kids had a blast. They got dizzy on the mery-go-round, dirty in the sand, slippery on the slide, and crispy-fried in the sun. (It wasn't particularly warm that day and their mom was really neglectful when it came to sunscreen application.) Rowan went around telling everybody "My arms are like fi-yer. I don't like it! It hurts me like that." oops

Here are the kids on the slide. This was Rowan's all time favorite thing to do.



















There was also rollerblading, ball throwing, a short-lived basketball game, and eating of lunch while were there but I'll show those in another post.

No comments: