Friday, February 26, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Big gasp of air- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!





Yep. That about covers how the day is going.



Three sick kiddos who won't stop whining, coughing, fighting, crying, screaming, hitting, kicking, spitting, snotting, snarfing, barfing, pooping, peeing and just about anything else they can think of while I'm trying to pack and fighting off the sickness as well add to that a husband who is "unavoidably" detained 100% of the time and you've got yourself one crazy household.


*sigh*

I love vacations.

4 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

Oh no!
I would've thought they would be feeling all better now?!
Well, tomorrow at this time you'll be on your way. (;
Good luck to ya.

Britani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britani said...

All of that makes the vacation so much more enjoyable :)!!! I'll pray ya'll have safe, fun & relaxing trip. (If of course that is all possible with three sick kids :)

Karina said...

*giggle*. Im sorry; it just sounded so funny! :P

Honestly, I am sorry to hear that your little ones are poorly and I hope some of that fresh Colorado air will work wonders! :) Have a GREAT TIME! We'll be praying for you.

I'm not really that sick anymore, but went through 'the packing' today. Right before the airline called and cancelled our flight. Now they are making us hop on a plane headed to Singapore...
they'll dump us off on the way. So now we're headed off from the international terminal...lucky we have passports. Grr. I've packed less than I ever have before. Unfortunately its not because Im practicing restraint. But because I only have about 3 outfits that fit. Grrr.
Oh yeah, the weather forecast for Sydney is sunshine, lollypops and magic. The weather forecast where we're going is 'heavy rain & extreme humidity'. I also...love...vacations.

:) Have fun!