Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Agenda

Been a while since I've been on here. I always read all the other blogs but haven't made the time to post on my own.

Well, we have completed the Sandpoint Help for Haiti auction and although the turnout wasn't as great as I had hoped, it went fairly well. Jason and I were "day of" help but the real behind the scenes guys were Justin & Misty and Chris & Holly. They did a great job in a very short amount of time. I haven't heard the exact amount for sure but I do believe that God will bless whatever the number. Lance took pictures the whole day and I'm hoping he'll have them up on the blog soon.

Now we are on to the next big project. Project: Vacation. Yeah baby! We're heading out for two entire weeks! Wooo-hooo!

We leave early Saturday morning for Colorado. We should arrive at my sister-in-law's folk's for our nephew's 4th birthday sometime Sunday afternoon/evening. We will stay the night there and head down to Durango on Monday. Then Friday or Saturday we head to Aravaca, Arizona to see some friends. We haven't seen them for two years and it was about four years before that. Seth was in our wedding. It should be fun. Then on Monday we head to Apache Junction to visit Jay's parents for a week.We will also squeeze a visit in to all of my grandparents. Then we take the very long trip home. I can't wait! But in the mean time this is what I'll be doing:

*Laundry
*Ironing
*Dusting
*Changing bedding
*Scrubbing bathrooms
*Vacuuming
*Mopping
*Getting de-wormer for my cat
*Making phone calls
*Getting my hair done
*Finishing Lane's b-day gift
*Getting ahead in Adam's school
*Packing
*Cleaning
*Packing
*Packing

And so on.

I know it's weird but I love doing this!

I will be bringing my camera so I will try to take lots of pictures to share.

Ta-ta!

3 comments:

Terah said...

I'm green with envy...

Terah said...

good thing I look so good in green...

Karina said...

Eee...I have always wanted to go to Colorado. And the Dakotas. And Illinois. And Oklahoma. And...okay, everywhere. But particularly Colorado.

Have a fantastic time on your trip! We are heading off this weekend for a short holiday too! Probably not as exciting as yours, but yay for going away! :D