Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's in a Name

Oh really? You guys don't like Nadia Lucile as much as Avril? That's a bummer. A real big bummer. Because...


...now I'm feeling a little bad for that name since we didn't pick it and no one else did either. *smile* Yes, we had already decided to name her Avril Danae before I posted but it was fun to hear everyone's opinions. I am still trying to get into the groove of calling her Avril instead of "baby" or "my girl". I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually!

That's all for now. I am still working on pics from Matt and Tennille's visit. Most of them are of their little boy, Lane's, birthday party. He turned three while they were here.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi - i am a friend of crystals and saw your blog posted on her site so i decided to check it out :) I also found out that you are related to Terah AND are prego too. I heard the 3 of us are all due just days apart :)

I like the Avril. Its not common which is always a good thing!

hope you are doing well!

Heidi said...

Hello Jackie!
That's funny because I just checked out your blog last night. =)

Yes, Terah is my older sister and Shelby is my cousin. Terah is due two days before me(although we all believe she'll have hers early). People think we planned it but I had no idea. I told her "Guess what?" and she responded with "Really? Cuz' guess what?" I think it's pretty neat.

Congrats to you as well! Is this your fourth? What day are you due?

Thanks for visiting!