Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time with the Boys

Today I decided to go outside and play with my boys. Although the snow is not "snowman quality" I thought we should try to get out and do something. Trouble is, there really isn't much to do. Taiter enjoys digging with his snow shovel but Rowster doesn't have one. We don't have any hills to sled down. The other toys aren't really fun for playing in the snow with. So we resorted to climbing on Daddy's snowmobile, climbing trees, making snow angels, and me pulling the boys around in the sled. Once around the back yard and my legs were on fire! I guess I need to up the incline on my treadmill. It was a lot of work pulling those guys around while sinking to my knees. But it still felt good to go outside and I did manage to snap a few pictures.

*Please ignore the reflection of the large Bohemian woman in blue.









5 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

it looks fun playing out in the fresh air... *sigh* we've been cooped up inside all week long all sick. :( I thibk we're finally on the mend.
Love the photos!

Terah said...

Diddo!

You can hardly tell them apart in all their snowgear!

Karina said...

It looks like so much fun! I confess, Im jealous. We are sweltering over here in an extreme heatwave...its even making the train tracks buckle!

I love the pictures! Anything wintery always looks so good with all the woollen textures etc. And I love the composition of your pictures too! Those close crops are so cute!

And well done for being so ambitiously energetic. I feel lazy just reading about it....

Crystal said...

You're such a good mom... I am sooo boring!

Shea said...

I wish we could see more of YOU. I'm so sad that all you Mama's are never in the shots. The boys are adorable. OH...and about the gardening thing. Don't you dare even attempt until at least next you. You have too much to deal with right now and the last thing you want to do is give up and feel like a failure. (This is me talking to ME.) Love you girl.