Friday, March 8, 2013

Goals

These are my goals for this year. This is what I am striving for: to build my relationships with Jesus, Jason, & each of my children.

1. Get in the Word more. I want it. I need it. My soul thirsts for things unworldly & they can't be found without knowing my Saviour intimately.

2. Get my kids in the Word on a regular basis.

3. Get into a routine. And STICK TO IT! I will never be one of those mega-organized people who manage their time with grace and finesse but I do think that I could manage to have a general routine, an ebb & flow, of a morning. Get up at the same time. Do things in a similar order every day. You know, a routine.

4. Take more pictures. I have seriously slacked off!

5. Take more videos. I have never been in the habit.

6. Take 1st day of school pictures.

7. Make handprints of each child at the beginning of each school year. Just on paper. Nothing difficult that will take up a ton of space.

8. Do one science project & one art project each week. It's fun!

9. Go on more alone dates with Jay.

10. Feed my family healthy & lose some weight, without being obsessed.

11. Write more letters to my husband & children.

No comments: