Monday, July 30, 2012

Potato

I'm gonna do it!

I've been thinking about it, and daydreaming about it, and threatening to do it for quite some time.
And I am gonna do it!

I am going to start running.

Terah & Shelby & I were talking about it last night and I have been thinking about it all day. I remembered a link on a blog I read for a running program for beginners. So I hunted it down.

Check it out.

Couch to 5K

I am starting tonight. So every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday I am going to be following this program. I will walk on alternating days. Anybody want to join me? You don't have to come to my house (you can if you want but I run at 6 am) but just start the program with me. I hate running but I want to love it. I have heard that this program helps you to love it. So, come on, give it a go with me. Anybody?

Supposedly we'll be running 3 miles in 9 weeks.

I admit, I'm skeptical.

2 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

I'd love to start, but better wait a bit! ;)
I could start with walking tho!

Holly said...

WooHoo your going to do it! Good for you Heidi...now if I could start walking on a regular bases. LOL