Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Husband

It's official, we have been married for 8 years today. I think back over the last 8 years and so much has changed yet so much remains the same. My husband was wonderful that first day of our marriage and he is wonderful still. So I thought I would do a post here to honor him. Here is a list of all the things my husband is and isn't.

1) My husband is loving. My husband isn't a push over.
2) My husband is kind. My husband isn't tactful.
3) My husband is romantic. My husband isn't Edward from Twilight.
4) My husband is a hero. My husband isn't Superman.
5) My husband is a big eater. My husband isn't a BIG eater.
6) My husband is a germ-a-phobe. My husband isn't Lyle.
7) My husband is a brother. My husband isn't my brother.
8) My husband is animated. My husband isn't a cartoon.
9) My husband is funny. My husband isn't silly.
10) My husband is musical. My husband isn't fond of musicals.
11) My husband is frugal. My husband isn't stingy.
12) My husband is short. My husband isn't short-winded.
13) My husband is stubborn. My husband isn't a jack-___.(don't judge me. It's in the Bible!)
14) My husband is confident. My husband isn't arrogant.
15) My husband is mine. My husband isn't anyone else's.

And for that, I am truly blessed. And eternally grateful.

My husband is loved. My husband isn't coddled. =)

Happy Anniversary, My husband.
I love you!

3 comments:

Shaggy said...

Mostly true, I think he could be a cartoon though. And I am with him on 10.

Crystal said...

Happy anniversary!

Christine said...

Happy anniversary!