Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm a Posting Fool!

Hey all you picture people.

How do I do a template? You know with two or more pictures on the same "picture" sort of thing. That squeals post would be really cute like that I'm thinkin' but I don't have a clue how to start.

Also, if you all would pray for my baby I would really appreciate it. She seems to be doing okay but she has a horrible cough that sounds very phlegm-y. It does not seem to be getting better and I think I detected a hint of a fever starting a while ago. I know we are not to worry but I am really scared because of the little girl Honor that has pneumonia. We have put off taking her to the doctor as we do not wish her to pick up something else but I don't know if I can hold out much longer.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Dana Allard said...

the coffeeshop blog has premade templates that you can download... that's what i use. you can click on her button on my page.
she also makes some awesome actions and tutorials.